i haven't finished too much either, since it's way more fun to start new things!
but, this is what i have finished ...
i will cast on the mate at some point when i'm feeling the need for some mindless knitting. the parts between the toe and gusset are mindless, and then after joining back in the round, there's miles of leg to knit in twisted 1x1 ribbing!
the other sock on the right side of the screen is part of a pair.
i decided to change the pattern. it's written for 66 stitches, but i decided i wanted to knit it with 64 stitches. so, that also changes which stitch patterns i can use, as they have to be a multiple of 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, and 32. and it's not that 66 has more factors, it just seems my stitch dictionaries had more choices (or better choices) for stitch patterns with the numbers of 2, 3, 6, and 11. go figure!
the other part that proved tricky, was finding compatible leftovers, and figuring out a color sequence. i didn't really want to have any repeats, but alas i did. i ended up using some of the colors more than once, but i did not repeat any of the stitch patterns. it was fun to try lots of different stitch patterns too ... i found some i'd like to probably use all over for an entire pair of socks.
knitting with leftovers is a trip down memory lane!