Tuesday, July 17, 2007

...yes, this is knitting related !

... but, you know ... very soon here, in the coming week/weekend/week (i'm going home to babysit my nephews for about 10 days)(while the rest of my family is enjoying sun & fun in cozumel, mexico !) ... which means, i may be sewing and crocheting, or perhaps, maybe ... knitting more socks. or making voodoo dolls.

... but, on with STUART !

stuart sporting his new cape

little stuart has a cape! a custom knitted cape. a custom knitted cape made by ms. devil kitty, from the same yarn (but different colorway) as my most recent jaywalker.

don't jump!

he's quite pleased with this new piece in his wee wardrobe. it's knitted with shortrows and a seed stitch border, plus a bit of crochet to make it wearable. stuart has some fitting problems, as he lacks things like a waist, neck, shoulders, etc .... so, one must get extra crafty !

the cape in all its glory

here is the wee cape in all its colorful glory! quite cute, don't you think?! just for scale ... here's stuart with 1 pt 2.7 oz of nutty brown yumminess ! ....

how big is little stuart?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he needs another one in Black Lurex Shimmer :P
Drink faster,Stuart, Drink Faster!!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

It is very fitting that my (super)hero now has the appropriate attire for TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!

Alice said...

I'm confused, I thought you were in the US, but that is Sam Smiths beer...

gray la gran said...

i am in the US, but i happen to be fortunate enough to have a grocery store that carries imports :)

Leanne Pizio said...

Nice cape Stuart! Have you caught him flying around while you are sleeping? If I were you I would be watching him for any devilish activity.

Anonymous said...

His cape is fantastic, and I love the two hearts over his eyes like eybrows. :)

f. pea said...

Stuart has great taste in beer, friends and capes!

Anonymous said...

Super Stuart! hehehe he just cracks me up! Have fun babysittin' your nephews : )