Monday, October 28, 2013

working as fast as i can

(crocheting)!

BeFunky Vignette on iPhone

on this shawl!

i'm doing a test pattern for a designer on ravelry. my deadline is this saturday.

BeFunky Vignette on iPhone

and the yarn is small, and the hook is small (a 2.75mm), and i had to buy these little purple foam things to put over the handle so the hook doesn't just slip and slide between my fingers ....

BeFunky Filmstrip 5 on iPhone

and i'm running out of time!

BeFunky Vignette on iPhone


BeFunky Vignette on iPhone

i had made some great progress yesterday ... but then spotted a mistake many rows below. UGH.

i ripped back.

so, tonight, i'm about back to where i was yesterday.

BeFunky Grunge 1 on iPhone

i got this yarn last year at SAFF (and i've just returned from my weekend trip in the mountains).

i did not find this vendor this year. however, i'm still loving this yarn. i know the color is eye-searing. that's what attracted to me to it. it reminds me of the hot tropics, frosty lipstick, and fake suntans! it's so not me !!!

i will post soon of my "haul" from SAFF 2013 ~~~




No comments: