i have settled into a routine. a routine of work, exercise, netflix, not house cleaning.
and i have unfortunately been having some issues with my projects.
my remix sweater is "on hold" … the arm depth seems a bit shallow, and i might have to insert a gusset when i finish off the side seams.
the kitty … DONE!
this projects was fast and easy … and crocheted with stash yarn. this is pusheen, and i don't know anything about this kitty, but it has a Facebook "sticker", and it's kinda cute (ravelry pattern page here).
since then, i've had multiple project fails.
today i had a small success though …
i sewed a few project bags. they're not really that big. 2 of them were sewn from fat quarters.
they are quite simple. straight stitch and zigzag. i don't even change my thread color (use white thread).
for drawstrings, i have either parachute cord or ribbon. the cord locks are from old stash as well --- when i use to sew backpacking gear.
i wanted at least one new bag, but stitched up 3 because i had some free time, and wanted a bag to somewhat coordinate with my newest project.
this is insouciant.
i've wanted to knit this tee for about a year and a half. i bought the yarn sometime in the last year, and i swatched a few nights ago.
it is double stranded silk. it is oversized. and, it's going to be my "mindless" project.