Monday, March 12, 2007

knittinglandia


i finished the back of my sweater yesterday, and immediately cast on the front. i am about half way through the front ... and, if i am diligent, i will finish the front tonight. maybe ....


in other knitting news, today was beautiful and brilliant ... until about 5pm. then, it was kinda dismal and gray. so, i ventured outside with my camera, and took some snapshots from my bumper and around my home ....


in honor of project spectrum, a la the non-knitty ....

4 comments:

Mouse said...

I really need to get one of those yarn ball magnets for my car but I'm afraid the local hoodlums will simply steal it after I stick it on.

gray la gran said...

trust me! i live between downtown, the state mental hospital, and the state prison, and the hoodlums have more to do than peel off a knitting magnet :)

sgeddes said...

Love the knitting magnet tpoo. I'll have to find one.

I'll have to keep an eye out for the bumper stickers around town now.

Hope you are feeling better.

Brenda in Toronto said...

love that bumper sticker!