Tuesday, October 25, 2011

public announcement

i'm so busy right now! and i have been, thus the "radio silence".

so, until i have a moment when i can work on pictures, and compose my thoughts, we'll have to do with a teaser .....


last weekend, i went to SAFF. had a fabulous time, of course. purchased, of course. temporarily lost stuart, OMG !!! the panic!!! (sigh)

it is my "busy time" (work-wise), and the knitting has come to a screeching halt (insert sad face here).

hopefully, later this week, i can process my pictures that are piling up in the queue!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love Anne Hanson patterns. Your socks will be beautiful. That is a pattern that I have wanted to knit for a long time.
Poor Stuart. I read on SKA that you lost him in the bathroom. I bet he was scared out of his wits. I'm glad he is safe with you again.