Wednesday, September 18, 2013

sewing

i need to sew a project bag. i have sewn quite a few, but they have always been given away. and the project bag i need to sew before saturday will be sent away as well (but i'm going to make 2! one for me to keep!)

BeFunky Temperature on iPhone


the koi fabric will be for me, and the monkey fabric a gift. i will line the bags in white ripstop nylon.

i actually have enough fabric to make 2 koi bags (but i'll have to use a different fabric for the base), otherwise a fat quarter would be more than enough for a single bag.

and of course, i started digging around the fabric stash and found a few other contenders for small project bags =)

BeFunky Filmstrip 5 on iPhone


BeFunky Instant 1 on iPhone


BeFunky Matte on iPhone


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome to send the Lorax bag to me, if it ever gets there. I LOVE that fabric!!

Unknown said...

You're welcome to send the Lorax bag to me, if it ever gets there. I LOVE that fabric!!