Thursday, March 04, 2010

rare post

yes ... RARE because i'm posting on a weekday ! but, i got off work early. wow. amazing. seriously. today was the first day since ... ? ... that i got off work while there was still daylight.

so, i rushed home (after a quicky run through the grocery store), dropped the food on the kitchen floor, and grabbed my camera so i could take pictures of my finished sock.




this is ariel from the book _sock club_ (see previous post). i grafted her toe today, and could not wait until the weekend to share the progress and pictures.

now, i must cast on the mate.

3 comments:

pendie said...

That's a gorgeous sock; thanks for sharing!

Jennie said...

great pattern choice. I don't "need" another sock book, but they somehow find their way into my bookshelf...

Anonymous said...

Purdy...Purdy...Purdy...are they my size?..;-)