Sunday, November 08, 2015

belated ... H A L L O W E E N

Untitled

one of the yarns i got at SAFF was a "halloweenie" color of this sock yarn. this hank was for me. so, as soon as i got home, i cast on for a pair of socks.

as much as i love it ... the yarn .... the colors ..... the pattern.

the short row heel was a complete fail.

so i ripped it all out.

right now, i'm struggling ....... not sure what to knit on. all my crafting time if somewhat unproductive.

i have a mindless project on the needles right now. but, i need to get started on other projects. and, starting to feel the pressure of the holidays. crap. what to make? and for ____  ?!

Untitled


2 comments:

elns said...

I'm not a short row heel kind of girl, but I am a "crap I have to rip it back kind of girl.". I feel for you. I hope you find your mojo again.

Love the yarn on those socks!

sewtuf said...

wow...have you stopped blogging?! i check the site almost every day but nothing! you are such an inspiration,
come back...
thanks :-!