Thursday, November 23, 2006

can you guess my current favorite?


mr. gobbles is in the oven, and the house is a wreck, but i have some squares done! mom fell asleep in a living room chair last night as i was crocheting (around midnight). i just let her sit and sleep, because i wanted to finish one more square.

i love these colors


... see, a nine patch !


nine patch


each square is about 8", so i figure i will have to make at least 64 squares to make a nice afghan for snuggling on the sofa. maybe.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

I love that center square.. I really might have to find the book to make an afghan out of it because it reminds me of a mandala.

Anonymous said...

My gosh, these squares are absolutely amazing! The colors go along so perfectly together, and the patterns themselves rock big time! Fantastic job - and amazing pics, as always!

Allegra said...

These squares are fabulous! Great colors! Almost makes me want to crochet!