Saturday, October 18, 2008

bad record keeping

knitting on the edge

next weekend is saff. and you know how it is ... you wanna make something new to wear to the festival. i don't have anything new, but i do have something old (2006) that i never properly finished ... my central park hoodie.

i dilly dallied on which buttons to use for the closure. i finally decided this morning which buttons to use, which means i have to change my button holes. sigh.

it's not the effort of ripping and reknitting that's going to kill me, it's the effort of finding my notes to see which size denise needles i was using for this project ... and possibly finding out that i didn't even bother to write it down.

you'd think with a blog, a flickr account, and now ravelry, i would have those notes somewhere !

editted: found pattern with notes, and i did not write down my needle sizes (smacks forehead)! so, i'm gonna go with the needle size the pattern says to use. geeez.

4 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

You mean you didn't use the ones specified in the pattern? You mean you SWATCHED? Amazing.

Mouse said...

Wow.. I didn't realize that next weekend was SAFF already. Hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I used to have this problem from time to time, but now I put every project I start in Ravelry the same day I start it or the day after that at the latest. It has already proven to be very usefull, especially as I normally only blog about the finished object and sometimes do that months after finishing...

Leanne Pizio said...

I can't wait to see this Hoodie. Picture please!
Have fun at Saff!I am jealous of your trip.
I tagged you on my blog for 7 weird facts about you.
Leanne