Tuesday, September 12, 2006

overlap

sometimes, two worlds can collide, or ... overlap .....



... sometimes you have fleas and need to bomb the apartment ... and you need to vacate for awhile ... but don't want to really go anywhere ... so you camp out on your upper porch ... with monkeygirl, knitting, crochet, phones and wine.

i got some knitting done ...i started (gosh ! i'm such a great starter !) the pippi kneestockings from deb stoller's stitch 'n bitch book. i am using the yarn called for, in colors i like, and i am on gauge .....

4 comments:

Mouse said...

Thanks for jogging my brain with this post. In my head I knew there was a stripey sock pattern somewhere in a book I owned that called for sport weight yarn.. but I couldn't remember which one.
Looks like a good place to hang out! I am horribly allergic to flea bites and am so glad that I escaped without an infestation of the little bastards this year.

Anonymous said...

stupid fleas! Glad you got rid of them.
Yay for your stockings! Yay! Gauge!

Jenna said...

You can't have your knitting without the supervision of monkeygirl, bien sur.

Stockings are so the rage this season - or at least I think so, because I'm making some!

Anonymous said...

my kind of camp grounds!!! I note the 'liquid refreshments' to keep you warm LOL.....