Saturday, January 30, 2010

i'll never be hard core

not like my knitting friends in finland. we FINALLY got snow, snow and sleet, winter. i love it, but my feet got cold and wet, as did my bum, trying to take pictures for proof that i have finished both my pairs of socks for january's challenge of sock knitters anonymous.

i am not hard core. i am a weather wussy. someone please bring me some hot tea.

socks snow 022

all the details here on my ravelry page.


socks snow 036

and details here as well .....

brrrr ! running back inside now !!!!

3 comments:

Leanne Pizio said...

I would bring you tea if we lived closer. So I am sending you a big wave instead. Love you mouse,
L

pendie said...

I see you have the cold feet solution; let me know if you think of anything for the cold bum. My husband is always complaining!!

Anonymous said...

"Hello, my name is Daisy, and I am also a weather wussy. Also, I am addicted to sugar."

I grew up in New England, and I still think it gets cold here in Oregon. I have plenty of friends who love things like skiing and such. I always say that I'd be happy to accompany them, but I'll be in the lodge drinking hot chocolate the whole time.

I'd be happy to drink tea and knit socks with you :)