Saturday, January 29, 2011

... and the beat goes ... ON

another pair?! why yes!

blenders

i have finished my socks for december ... finally =)

it's amazing how quickly they knitted up, compared to the wintermint socks.

the differences ... these are all stockinette, 64 sts. vs 72, and 2 yarns at a time, vs. 3.

i used leftovers with similar characteristics: wool/nylon, 4ply, commercial. they all knit at the same gauge and have the same wash instructions.

though, i did run out of the purple. a fellow raveler sent me her leftovers so i could finish mine! that's pretty awesome.

right now, these are my favorite socks. i love the bright colors, the "blending", and their uniqueness.

the pattern is called "blender socks" and the intructions for the blending can be found here ....

3 comments:

Maliase said...

Wow! These socks are crazy and I LOVE THEM.

turtlegirl76 said...

OMG I LOVE these socks! They are so cool!

Anonymous said...

whoa! These are amazing! lovelovelovelove.