Tuesday, May 02, 2006

on the homestretch!

i'm on the homestretch! i got in some good knitting this afternoon at the laundromat. though this is only sock #1, i will certainly (maybe) be diligent and cast on for the mate when i finish. the only thing that could get in the way of this is maryland. i will be walking around the sheep and llamas, knitting away on my socks with my yarn hanging from my yarn bracelet.

i almost dropped my knitting needles to start a quilt today ... i mean, what would you do if you saw this? go and see what's being stitched at be*mused.

she says ...
"One-patch handpiecing projects are the sock-knitting of quilting. Easy to sew and requiring a minimum of materials at hand, these projects are like gumdrops. Once you start, it's hard to stop. And they grow so quickly!"

me says ...
can you relate to my addiction?

No comments: