Tuesday, February 06, 2007

kNiT kNiT kNiT


mindless knitting certainly has its benefits ... such as, no stopping to think about what to do next, or if i goofed the pattern. but it has come to a semi-screeching halt because i have promised myself to start the mate ! before i proceed with the heelflap, i'd like to get started with the mate and knit it as far as the first sock. now, i just have to find my other set of clover size 1 dpns.


i was admiring my lizard ridge squares the other day and grouped them together for a snapshot. i love how they're turning out. then i was reading up on blogs today, and saw that zarah was doing the same !


this shade of kureyon is color 184. it's fresh, just added to the stash today. that leaves me with just 3 more balls of kureyon to knit up before i begin knitting up the leftovers, then ... i can buy some more fresh kureyon. i don't mind acquiring it in bits and pieces, here and there, because i don't feel the harsh monetary bite (as much).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nummy... I know this is the 5th time I've asked, but how much is it again that's left over per square/skein?

gray la gran said...

oooh, it's a weeee bit ... about 4 to 5 skeins leftover that could make a new square!

Lisa Carney said...

I have that same color of Trekking! Probably got it the same place as you..........

turtlegirl76 said...

That's the same color of Trekking I did my first pair of Embossed Leaves socks in. =)