Wednesday, June 08, 2005

yippy!


ruffles scarf

hmmm.... i don't know how i made this work. i swear i clicked on the same things over and over, but for some reason ended up with a little window to post. don't ask. i don't know if i can do it again.
so, if this really works, you should know this is a picture of my ruffles scarf from the _scarf styles_ book. it's knitted with goddess yarn 'carmen'. it chokes me. it's so heavy, that after wearing a little while, the wt. of the cotton starts to pull around my neck. but, isn't it pretty? :)
now, does anyone know how i can post more than one photo per entry?

1 comment:

scarlet said...

Well, considering that I don't know what you DID to post that one (and I don't think you do either), I don't know what to say. But it's a pretty photo. And RED too!